3-Month Temporary Role
Up to £16.00 per hour
City of London & Only 1 Day in Office
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic housing association. They are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to work within their busy Recruitment team. You would be joining a wider team of 10 and supporting the recruiters within in the team. The primary focus of this role is to support the team in scheduling, organising and administrating within the recruitment team whilst being that first point of contact.
This role is hybrid giving you the chance to work 1 days in the office and 4 days from home.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to provide administrative and coordination support to the Talent Acquisition Specialists and the broader People & Organisational Development team.
- Providing referencing support for the recruitment team.
- Providing administrative and systems support as well as advice to the hiring managers across the end-to-end recruitment activity for active and upcoming campaigns.
- Supporting these teams with administrative and coordination duties including data entry and reporting; marketing and sourcing support; supporting the partnership with their Managed Service Provider (MSP) and providing general support to the recruitment team.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all prospective candidates, including taking ownership of the monitoring of the recruitment inbox and phone line.
- Has strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail, ideally within Recruitment.
- Good IT literacy including all basic packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.