£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 months ago
Recruitment coordinator PD: 1167892
Are you looking for a stimulating new opportunity to expand your experience within one of the largest Global Asset management companies.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment coordinator to be the key component of a driven successful team based in London.
As the recruitment coordinator, you will be working closely with the recruitment team and line managers to provide them with support for all their recruitment needs.
The recruitment coordinator role is an exciting opportunity to challenge yourself with the length and breadth of the role taking ownership of the processes with the outlook to refine processes and improve services. The role will be shared between supporting the recruitment team and assisting the Head of Resourcing with arranging meetings booking interviews and coordinating diaries to name a few responsibilities.
Some key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Coordinate all Interview requests promptly ideally at earliest possible date. Keeping the candidate and client informed throughout.
- Diary management of multiple stakeholders and managers including the Head of Resourcing
- Assist the Account Manager with new contractor vetting packs & set up new starters for first day.
- Carry out contractor meet & greets on day 1 for new starters, acceptable user policy, confidentiality agreement, security pass details, Anti-Corruption questionnaire
- Ensure the online candidate tracking and management system is accurate and updated throughout all stages of the process as per below in conjunction with the Account Manager:
o Load new roles & distribute to agencies
o Candidate feedback/rejections
- Co-ordinate feedback received from Hiring Managers with suppliers.
- Compile monthly recruitment activity reports for Head of Resourcing - Both for the UK and US
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with great organisation skills who is confident in working a high volume role and able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally with clients, communicating clearly with a wide variety of people including hiring managers, 2nd tier and 3rd party suppliers contractors and candidates and the firms HR team.
Previous recruitment experience within a financial services business would be ideal, however an understand of the recruitment process and strong organisational, communication skills with great attention to details would be required.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a private discussion or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.