£28000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently working with a highly prestigious professional services business to source a Recruitment Coordinator to join their driven and collaborative team. Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will be responsible for supporting the end to end recruitment lifecycle from a coordination point of view.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinating interviews and booking meeting rooms
- Liaising with candidates throughout the process and passing on feedback
- Liaising with hiring managers across all business areas
- Managing agency relationships
- Supporting with screening CVs and amending job descriptions
- Owning the onboarding and induction process and supporting the Recruitment Advisor where necessary.
- Supporting with HR and Recruitment related projects
This is a fantastic role for someone with expeirence in a recruitment coordination or administrative role, looking to join a highly successful and forward thinking team. You must be collaborative, personable and able to build relationships across the business quickly as you will have a great deal of client interaction from day one.
You must also have a can do attitude with a real customer service approach - taking pride in all the work you do and delivering on time, efficient results.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.