City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Anne van der Graaf
5 days ago
Anne van der Graaf
We are working with a fantastic Media client and they are hiring for a Recruitment Coordinator. This company will give you great opportunities and they have over 100 offices worldwide.
They are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to expand their team. The client is looking for a driven and organised individual to assist with the day-to-day recruitment administration. You will be the one who takes full ownership of the entire administration process and make sure it goes as smoothly as possible.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring recruitment inboxes and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Maintaining records of all CVs received, and keeping the status of applications up-to-date; reasons for rejection, source of application and working with hiring managers with the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Helping to prepare adverts and posting vacancies on the internet, intranet and relevant external websites and job boards and also helping to screen CVs.
- Acting as first point of contact in liaising with agents on outcomes, sending out vacancy listings and answering queries.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings, liaising with members of staff at all levels and sending out confirmations.
- Working closely with Recruitment agencies and managing their relationships with the firm.
- Providing administrative overflow and support with projects to the wider HR Team as required.
These will be just a few of your main responsibilities. As the Recruitment Coordinator you are a great communicator and with an eye for detail. Being in a fast paced and hands on environment makes you enthusiastic. You bring your own Recruitment and administration knowledge to the team and you are open and eager to learn new skills as well.
Do you want to know more about this role and company? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.