New York, USA
US$85000 - US$110000 per annum
5 months ago
We are looking for an Recruitment Coordinator to join our client's New York office supporting Talent Acquisition operations for the region.
* Provide Talent Acquisition support, including but not limited to posting of jobs, arranging interviews, administrating tests and, collecting candidate documents as part of the recruitment process.
* Provide exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders and act as the liaison between Hiring Managers, candidates, and agencies to address queries related to established talent acquisition policies and procedures.
* Manage and maintain accurate records and recruitment status in HROD's applicant tracking system.
* Participate in ad-hoc HR projects and other related assignments, including identifying and implementing process improvements to improve efficiency.
* Degree in any discipline, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
* A self-driven and hands-on team player, with a positive "can do" attitude.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and respond to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with experience in supporting high volume and complex recruitment activities globally.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism in all aspects.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong follow-through and ownership over tasks and issues.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office.
* Prior experience in a HR shared services team and/ or with applicant tracking systems such as Successfactors is a plus.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/205524. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/205524. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.