Are you interested in working for one of the world's most established FinTechs supporting the co-ordination of graduate recruitment? This is a fun and fast-paced role where you will support the hiring of graduates. including organising events on campus and supporting the graduates through the recruitment process.
You role will to support the busy and fast-paced graduate talent acquisition team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing high volumes of applications
- Screening CVs
- Scheduling interviews and booking rooms
- Co-ordinating attendance at campus events and logistics
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout
- Administration and coordination
- Supporting with a calendar of graduate events
Who we are looking for:
- High energy, excellent attention to detail and take initiative
- Intelligent and inquisitive - you must be able to take ownership and solve problems.
- Must be genuinely organised and be able to manage high volumes of co-ordination
- To work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment where things can change quickly.
- Can-do attitude and keen to work to a high standard at all times!
- Previous experience in an administrative or co-ordination role - HR/Recruitment or L&D ideally within a large and busy company.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Salary circa $65k + super, this role is an initial 9 month contract which could go permanent
Will also consider suitable candidates on Working holiday Visas who can work up to 6 months.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.