£32000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
A global financial services business is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator / PA to join their HR team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for candidates and senior stakeholders to ensure an exceptional service is delivered across the board as well as having the chance to support the Head of Recruitment in a broad range of projects and initiatives and work alongside the wider HR team.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Extensive support including diary and inbox management on behalf of the Head of Recruitment.
- Where appropriate, reviewing CVs and logging them on the recruitment ATS
- Managing all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. updating recruitment applicant tracking system [ATS] as required; sending out correspondence to candidates; archiving files etc.
- Manage candidate on-boarding, including the on-boarding portal, sending day one joining instructions to new recruits and updating the Starters & Leavers' Report.
- Liaising directly with the business to arrange interviews and where appropriate arranging video conference facilities; coordinating candidates' travel; preparing and sending papers to partners and hiring managers
- Supporting with the firms graduate recruitment process
- Ad hoc recruitment project work
This is the perfect role for a candidate who thrives on working in a fast paced, high touch environment who likes to work with driven and highly intelligent people. The ideal candidate will have team assistant / recruitment coordination background with a keen interest on progressing into a career in recruitment!
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.