My client is looking for a Interim Recruitment Coordinator to assist them in managing the workload on the recruitment side. This retail company in the area of Amsterdam is a worldwide player in the market.
Because of continuous growth the organisation is having a high workload on vacancies in various fields like Supply chain, finance, Sales and Backoffice.
- Responsible for assisting with the administration of the recruitment process
- Receive, screen and file incoming CV's, and complete background and reference checks as needed.
- Conduct initial screening interviews and coordinate with hiring managers for telephone or face to face interviews with prospective applicants for specific jobs
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate data
- Provide general support for the TA and related stakeholders, as necessary
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- Finished relevant bachelor degree
- Experience in a recruitment role (inhouse or agency)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi task and meet timelines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.