More specifically, as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process and being the first point of contact for all queries
- Direct sourcing
- Screening candidates and leading on junior roles
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and candidates to arrange interviews
- Liaising with functional leadership and HR throughout the process to ensure all recruitment issues are dealt with appropriately
- Supporting with direct sourcing by posting adverts, using LinkedIn and driving employee referrals
- Utilising direct sourcing methods as appropriate, such as LinkedIn, Job Boards and employee referrals
- Managing recruitment agency relationships
The successful candidate must have experience with a recruitment role, ideally supporting a wider team in the coordination of the recruitment process, ideally within the financial or professional services industry.
This role also requires a very detail orientated and pragmatic individual who enjoys working in a fast pace environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.