Our client is a global financial services business, looking to appoint an experienced recruitment professional to assist the London office through an exciting period of growth.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be expected devise and implement a successful recruitment strategy. This standalone role will be responsible for recruitment across all business areas, having ownership of recruitment (incl. perm, temp, grad & intern vacancies).
- Working closely with hiring managers, you will devise and deliver the talent attraction and recruitment strategies across all business areas
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders up to Director level
- Develop a strong pipeline of talent for future roles and ensure buy in and communication is continued
- Lead the efficient usage and active and timely management of the Applicant Tracking System, pulling and interpreting relevant MI reports as appropriate
- Lead on project work on an ad-hoc basis
For the successful candidate, the following experience is essential:
- The successful applicant will be a competent and credible recruiter with a track record of making an impact through implementing successful direct recruitment strategies
- International recruitment experience (Ideally APAC & The Middle East)
- Financial Services experience is essential, buy-side exposure is preferred
- Previous experience in managing recruitment agencies
- Experience of MI reporting and analysis of recruitment metrics
- Global Mind-set and cultural awareness, ability to work easily with individuals/teams around the world would be useful
- Previous experience in a stand-alone role with a natural ability to work autonomously and as part of a bigger HR team
- Strong experience with direct recruitment methodologies
- Degree qualified or equivalent
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.