S$80000 - S$140000 per annum
7 months ago
- Recruiter and Senior Recruiter Positions (Various)
- Team Manager
- Global Tech Firm
- Location: Singapore (Central)
- Salary: (Competitive Salary & additional Bonus)
A new & [Exclusive] engagement for a number of Recruiter roles with a Fortune Global 500 household Technology brand. Due to ambitious growth plans for South-East Asia, the need has arisen for both Recruiters & Senior Recruitment Managers.
The Recruiters - S$80 - 100k
- Remit: Will manage volume hiring and work in a fast paced, fun and vibrant organisation. This is a heavy sourcing role, you will also attend lots of tech events and ensure your name is branded in the external market
- Open to in-house / RPO or Agency: Where you have dealt with technical and volume hiring and can source at pace to enable growth, but ensure a quality candidate experience
The Senior Recruiters - Up to S$100 - 140k
- Remit: Will lead a team (around 4 Recruiters) and drive a pipeline of talent into the organisation. A highly visible role where you will influence senior leaders and have an impact on the organisation's success. Their offices across Singapore and South-East Asia are growing rapidly and this person will execute the recruitment strategy and drive a high calibre, high volume pipeline of talent across Singapore and South-East Asia where needed. They have a high performance and demanding culture, so a tenacious, daring and confident person will thrive in this environment. This person will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with business leaders and managers.
- Team Management: This person would have led/managed teams before
- Open to in-house or agency: Where there has been an emphasis/experience gained within recruitment strategy as opposed to purely operational job handling
- Event Management: This person will be responsible for leading and running quarterly branding and engagement events to enable a talent pool of quality tech talent into the business
- Data & Reporting: This person will be excellent with data management, understanding trends and using it to support the recruitment strategy for the team
- Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits. This is an employer that embraces flexible working and have awesome offices! They are big into socials and will get you networking across the business in no time.
- Location: Singapore
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
(Please note that only applicants with existing eligibility to work in Singapore can be considered.)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.