City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Am pleased to be partnering exclusively with this global law firm in their search for a Recruitment Manager. Responsible for leading and shaping their Fee Earner hires, this is a pivotal role for the firm.
As a leader in its field this truly international business prides itself on delivering the best not only to its clients but also its employees. Over the years it has created and embedded an innovative and positive culture earning them a place at the forefront of the legal industry.
As a key member of the experienced hire recruitment team in London this role is responsible for the operational delivery of the recruitment process, relationships with external suppliers and supporting hiring managers on recruitment best practice across all Fee earning departments. Working with partners and other leaders you will ensure that the firm recruits the highest calibre of lawyers in a timely and commercial way.
Reporting into the Senior Recruitment Manager this role will see the successful candidate working both operationally as well as on key strategic, project driven activities.
Some key elements include:
- Developing recruiting initiatives that positively impact the overall recruitment of diverse candidates, ensuring that all recruitment activity and processes support and are aligned with the firms Diversity & Inclusion ("D&I") strategy, working closely with other recruitment, talent and D&I teams
- Managing the hiring of international candidates and working closely with the global mobility teams to ensure working visas and relocation are put in place
- Actively participates in the first day induction experience for new joiners in London
- Line management responsibility of a Recruitment Specialist providing appropriate training and development on the latest recruitment techniques and best practices. Providing on-going coaching and mentoring for other junior members of the resourcing team.
- Keeping abreast of attraction, selection, assessment and retention techniques and approaches to influence best practice and innovative solutions to recruitment needs.
The firm is looking to meet with solid recruitment professionals with previous or current legal in house experience. As as experienced recruiter you will have a passion for attracting and assessing high quality candidates with in depth knowledge and practical application of recruitment marketing including the use of social media and direct sourcing practices.
You will be a people manager successfully managing, coaching and mentoring others with an innovative mindset and ability to identify opportunities to improve processes for the benefit of candidates and the firm.
The successful candidate will be aware of various sourcing and assessment methodologies with the ability influence others to adopt best practices. You will be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with experience of working in a matrixed organisation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.