£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a UK market-leading software and payments solutions partnership in their search for a Talent Acquisition Manager. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, this role will require an innovative, adaptable Talent Acquisition professional to steer their continued growth via efficient delivery and management of the firm's talent strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with in-house TA experience to work within a pioneering Partnership of various software and business solutions companies and drive real change. Based in their state-of-the-art City of London offices, the successful candidate will work within a growing Talent team to optimise current recruitment processes and partner with senior stakeholders to deliver on strategies to meet current and future business needs.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager your role will involve:
- Driving the entire recruitment life-cycle for your designated business area (tech and corporate functions) from assessment through to offer stage
- Managing internal and external hiring processes through innovative sourcing channels
- Maintaining an emphasis on reducing agency spend and optimisation of the internal recruitment process
- Partnering with hiring managers to identify and attract the best quality talent
- Proactively developing talent pools and pipelines to meet future business needs
- Overseeing the recruitment support function through constant reviews of the ATS
- Emphasising best practice and the value of candidate experience in the end-to-end process
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working within an in-house Talent Acquisition function is essential - preferably specialising in tech recruitment
- Ideally experience in Talent Acquisition within a matrix organisation
- Great stakeholder management both internal and external
- Proven experience in sourcing through a variety of channels and procuring top quality talent
- Knowledge of GDPR standards and compliance with regards to application tracking
- The ability to deal with high volume, bulk recruitment at times to upscale the workforce
- Impeccable time and deadline management skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.