Recruitment Manager – Accounting
About the firm:
My client is a leading global accounting and advisory firm with a great reputation. Having doubled in size in the last couple of years they have further growth plans, including for their close knit and supportive HR team, hence this new HR Recruitment Manager role.
About the role:
- Managing a recruitment team of four, you will oversee all recruitment across the business from early careers to senior hires
- You will have responsibility for Audit recruitment, with support from external agencies as well as a recruitment administrator
- You will be a core part of delivering the firm’s recruitment strategy and building upon the already strong market presence
- You will be happy building on your already strong market network and knowledge
- 2 days in the office in Canary Wharf
- Ideally from an accounting or professional services background with some prior team management experience.
- An experienced recruiter, with high standards who is willing to be hands on with recruitment, share best practice with their team and make improvements where necessary
- You skilfully manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels while always upholding an excellent candidate experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.