A Bristol based professional services firm is currently seeking a Recruitment Manager to take a lead role in the external (lateral) senior hire process. Working as part of a wider HR team this role will see you supporting both Fee Earning and Senior business services roles. In what is a very visible position, you will help to shape and add value to the talent function, looking at new and innovative ways to attract talent and develop the business brand.
Managing and supporting a team of Recruitment Advisors you will work closely with HR colleagues and senior stakeholders across the firm and take the lead with the external senior hires process. This will include responsibility for:
- Managing the firm's recruitment brand both internally and externally
- Evaluating and enhancing the use of attraction, selection and offer processes
- Implementing detailed sourcing/attraction strategies for timely and cost effective delivery of resources for the highest calibre and most diverse talent pool
- Building a positive candidate experience through effective and timely communication
- Accountable for driving down cost with a focus on direct sourcing through social media and networking and utilising other innovative sourcing methods to identify top senior talent
- Analysing the most effective sourcing channels to inform future attraction strategies
The firm is looking to meet with candidates ideally from a partnership environment (Legal, Professional Services or similar) who have demonstrable senior hires/recruitment experience, preferably within a highly complex organisation dealing with multiple layers of stakeholders. It's essential that you have successfully managed a diverse group of stakeholders previously and you must also be comfortable managing searches and working with external search agencies. The role also requires a strong and influential communicator who is commercially focused and demonstrates an innovative approach to problem solving. Experience of managing a small team is highly desirable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.