10 months ago
Our client is one of the leading global law firms.
To take their recruiting to the next level we are currently looking for a
Recruiting Manager Germany (m/f/d)
based in Frankfurt.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and manage the overall attorney recruiting effort - thinking creatively, strategically, commercially and competitively to meet our objectives of hiring top talent and recruiting for long-term strategic fit
- Work closely with the national recruiting partner on developing effective assessment best practice to ensure consistent quality of candidates
- Work with the Partners and Career Services to identify strong candidates on campus and ultimately develop and coach these target recruits throughout the process.
- Own and lead the strategic and marketing initiatives for student engagement (e.g. social media and branding initiatives, marketing, events, emails, e-shots, advertisements etc.)
- Project-manage and attend a suite of effective and impactful campus events (e.g. job fairs, workshops, case studies, presentations etc.). Work with key stakeholders to ensure broad partner engagement and attendance at all events
- End-to-end support and execution of recruitment pipeline programs, including writing and conducting reviews, helping to organize, and at times attending, various internal and external events. Supporting the candidate engagement and transition throughout the process
- Keep current on key recruitment and industry trends, and rely a strong external network of peers
- Strong global mindset with experience working in a global organisation
- High emotional intelligence and ability to understand and navigate a professional services partnership with stakeholders at all levels
- Persuasive and able to manage multiple constituencies and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment to achieve a way forward
- Strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Strong professional presence
- Solid communication and relationship management skills; client facing and credible; strong negotiation skills; ability to develop internal and external relationships; ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to build networks quickly
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; fluency in at least one other European language is desirable.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.