City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
12 months ago
This leading international professional services firm based in the City is looking for a Recruitment Manager to support with their senior hires piece. working as part of a great team you will support a key practice area for the firm offering a high touch and bespoke service. The business is looking to meet with candidates ideally operating at Manager level with experience of recruiting Senior Hires either in house or Agency side.
Some key aspects of the role are:
* Taking responsibility for the delivery of the senior hires recruitment strategy.
* Developing market expertise and becoming a trusted advisor and business partner to the leadership team, working as an advisor around best practice, market approach and candidate assessment;
* Acting as the Firm's external talent ambassador at a senior level in the market; networking in the market externally with candidates and search firms;
* Improving the quality, longevity and diversity of hires , being pro-active rather than re-active and focused on the targeting and attraction of the highest calibre candidates combined with quality due diligence;
* Negotiating remuneration deals, whilst being cognisant of market realities and candidate expectations;
* Delivering improved cost-effectiveness of senior hiring efforts through ensuring ROI
* Delivering insight and timely and accurate MI to aid hiring managers and other stakeholders.
* Ensuring effective early integration of new Directors in conjunction with HRBPs and L&D;
* Working seamlessly with colleagues across teams to ensure all recruitment activity is well informed and the business receives a streamlined service at all times.
The firm is looking to meet candidates with:
* Solid experience in recruitment, either in-house or agency/search firm, with a focus on senior and/or executive candidates and retained search & selection;
* Understanding of the partnership environment;
* Significant experience with candidate selection and interviewing; the ability to identify talent and potential as well as areas for further exploration with a candidate;
* Ability to plan, organise, manage and deliver projects in a timely manner with regular review in line with changing needs and demands of the business;
* Solid stakeholder management skills; persuasive with proven ability to influence stakeholders and the ability to balance the needs of varying stakeholders within a partnership environment;
* Commercial judgement to add value for internal clients;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.