City of London, London
£40000 - £42000 per annum + benefits and bonus
5 months ago
We have a current opportunity with an International Law Firm based in the heart of the City of London, who are on the hunt for an ambitious, passionate and experienced Recruitment Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
We have two roles available within their team due to a busy growth period. The ideal candidate will have had legal recruitment experience.
You will facilitate the end to end recruitment process across London, and will contribute to the resourcing strategy for the wider business.
- In your new role as Talent Acquisition Officer,/Advisor you will work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition in the attraction and recruitment of top talent.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and management of recruitment processes, for direct sourcing and attraction via job boards, Linked-In and referrals.
- You will work closely with hiring managers across the wider business and various departments in order to identify, interact and engage candidates with specific skill sets both for current and future opportunities.
- This organisation are driven by cultural fit and recruit based on drive, ambition and potential. They operate very differently to other businesses and believe in a flat, non-hierarchical and respectful working environment. As a result employees are incredibly pasionate,engaged and driven to succeed.
- This is an environment where each employee is valued and respected for their contribution towards exciting organisational growth goals.
- Experience recruiting within the Legal sector for either Business Services or Fee Earning within an agency or in-house.
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and robust.
- Ability to deal with high-level workloads.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.