City of London, London
5 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnered with a fantastic private equity firm who are a true leader in their field. Due to growth, the firm are looking to appoint a new recruitment business partner to their close knit team, working on requisitions across the entire business functions.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate recruitment professional with a good knowledge of investment management markets, with a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Work with hiring managers to scope roles, draft job descriptions, liaise with agencies where appropriate and determine the selection process
- Act as POC for hiring managers and candidates, managing processes from approval to offer stages
- Source passive candidates and think about how to get the best talent interested in the firm
- Provide an excellent candidate experience, both for successful and unsuccessful applicants
- Conduct interviews at various levels across the business via phone, face to face and over VC
- Bring a keen interest in diversity and inclusion so that we can continue our commitment to attract diversity of thought across the organisation
You should be:
- Experienced in hiring across multiple functions (preferably) within the investment management/ private equity space
- Commercial mindset and mentality
- Business partnering experience in demonstrable relationship building
- Excellent communication skills and self motivation
- Collaborative and team minded
If you would be interested in this position or finding out further details please do click to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.