Sydney, New South Wales
about 2 months ago
We are delighted to be partnering with a world leading Technology Research and Advisory organisation who are looking for a passionate Recruitment Resourcer to join their Sales Talent Team on a 12-month FTC. Reporting directly to the Recruitment Team Leader and working closely with a dedicated team of recruiters, the role will be responsible for driving recruiting strategy and building a network of strong and diverse talent through multiple channels. This role is based in North Sydney, with the option to work from home until at least December.
* Source, engage and attract top talent to drive growth across your business unit.
* Build a candidate pipeline through innovative research, compelling outreach, and complete candidate assessment/interviewing.
* Partner with recruiters to create an effective search strategy to build teams and proactively create pipelines.
* Participate in stakeholder meetings, providing market knowledge and insight to help influence and drive an effective sourcing strategy.
* Be involved in the organisation of recruitment events, as well as providing adhoc support to various business units when necessary.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Required 1-2 years of recruiting/sourcing experience OR Business Development and/or Sales experience.
* Demonstrated strength and passion for using blended sourcing techniques.
* Track record of success in hiring quality candidates.
* Ability to meet growing pipeline demand in a dynamic environment.
* Experience cultivating talent for hard to fill roles through strong research.
* Effective and professional communicator.
* Confident and resilient.
* Creative thinker and problem solver.
* Builder of networks that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* A passionate follower of social media and new technology.
* A fast learner with a strong desire to grow and develop.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top performing team and to build your recruitment career within a professional organisation with the potential of internal promotion and exposure to industry leading training and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9236 9026. Job ref: PR/198401
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.