£40,000 – £45,000
Offices- City of London
I am really excited to be working for a fantastic Banking Group. They are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to come onboard to work with a fantastic team! This would be working alongside the Recruitment Manager with responsibility for the co-ordination of recruitment operational processes, providing front line support to attract high calibre candidates to the Bank.
This is working in a hybrid capacity, two days in the office and 3 days from home. This would be paying £40,000 – £45,000 with wonderful offices in the heart of the City of London.
- Assist the Recruitment Manager with the end to end recruitment process
- Advertising vacancies internally and externally
- Scheduling interviews (face to face or virtual), booking rooms for Line Managers and candidates.
- Preparing New Joiner Checklists and liaising with HR Associates regarding offers of employment.
- Administering pre-engagement screening for Agency Workers.
- Owning the new joiner on-boarding process for Agency Workers. Conducting all induction meetings for Agency Workers on their first day and completing on-boarding activities
- Updating procedures/templates as necessary in response to changes to processes and with a focus on continuous improvement
- Processing all relevant invoices for payment and following up as required
- Assisting with candidate attraction including careers fairs, social media etc
- Providing support to and act as a back-up to Recruitment Manager as required
- Assisting with direct recruitment advertisements and processing applications
- Liaising with third parties regarding recruitment, candidates and potential candidates
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager with Junior Programmes (including recruitment, planning, arranging assessment days and administrative tasks associated with those programmes)
- Working collaboratively to support DEI strategy to ensure fair, inclusive and robust recruitment.
- Active participation in HR projects.
- Experience in a similar recruitment role within the financial services sector would be desirable.
- Proactive, takes a solution-based approach to problems, able to think through alternative options, identify risks, outline the pros and cons and draw a conclusion.
- Self-motivated and results focused, takes ownership of tasks and pro-actively takes the initiative with new tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of using Workday would be advantageous.
- Able to deal with high volumes of work whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and effectively within a team environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.