Are you currently working within an agency, RPO or in-house recruitment team and you are looking for a new, exciting challenge? Then this may be the role for you.
I have partnered with a management consultancy firm who are looking to expand their recruitment team with an addition of a Recruitment Specialist.
Reporting into People Manager and working closely with the Recruitment Partner, this role is vital to the firm to ensure that they meet targets, whilst ensuring that the quality of hires remains exceptional and that their unique culture is at the heart of everything they do.
The main duty of the role is to recruit high calibre candidates to the firm. This will involve using LinkedIn Recruiter to head hunt and market map, selling the firm and its unique culture, creating a fantastic candidate experience from start to end, managing the agencies on the PSL, ensure there is a constant pool of candidates as the firm never stops recruiting fantastic talent as recruit is at the top of the partners agenda. This role will be the first point of contact for partners with a strong emphasis on being the brand ambassador for the firm, both internally and externally and to drive the referrals programme. In regards to volume, you will be expected to hire 8-12 consultants per year in addition to 2-4 other roles within the firm e.g. finance, reception, accountancy etc.
Other duties include, but not limited to;
- Fully responsible for candidate pipeline
- Direct sourcing using advertising, LinkedIn Recruiter, headhunting and market mapping
- Maintain agency relationships and fully manage the process including managing their expectations
- Manage the referral process
- Act as brand ambassador internally and externally
- Ensure the ATS and other resources are used most effectively
- Conduct competency based interviews (telephone and face to face) with or without hiring managers also you will play a key role in the final stage of the interview process, acting as a client in role play, observing partner role play and advising all the partners in the decision meeting
- Produce market maps using a variety of tools
- Manage the 2 week onboarding and induction process
- Work with the Recruitment Assistant to ensure employee information is kept up to date
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for recruitment professionals with experience of working within a similar role in the professional service sector. You will have experience of direct hiring using LinkedIn, agency management and market mapping.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.