To lead the HR function across the Netherlands & Belgium countries with the highest standard and quality of HR service, processes and procedures to the business, ensuring end to end delivery of HR governance and professional HR services to the Netherlands & Belgium countries and related legal entities.
The Regional HR Business Partner / Director will be accountable for ensuring execution and delivery of employee life cycle activities (e.g. compensation, benefits, mobility, resourcing, L&D, diversity, talent etc.) and generalist services (through in-country or remote resources).
- Primary relationship with regulators, unions / work councils and state authorities.
- Contributing member to franchise risk and governance committees.
- Manage HR risk in country relating to: labour law, legal, regulatory requirements including reporting requirement and ensuring risks and controls for country key processes are managed effectively; and ensure the accurate completion and on-going monitoring of the Manager Control Assessment process.
- Primary interface with Internal Audit on HR as well as other franchise business/functional audits; plan, provide required documentation, manage requests.
Strategic Human Resources Management:
- Work with CCO and Senior Leadership team to ensure robust franchise Succession Plan is in place for critical roles, including CCO.
- Champion local branding efforts including media recognition for Top Employer awards, and other branding initiatives.
- Work with country senior management to embed a culture that promotes engagement, ethical conduct, business/ sales practices, diversity and inclusion.
- Responsible for interpreting and developing country HR policy and ensuring compliance to changes in regulation and legislation.
- Provide HR leadership to key franchise decisions and implications on talent
- Responsible for aligning local, global and regional priorities and ensuring local legislative and regulatory environment is accounted for.
- Embrace and promote HR change initiatives and technology solutions to deliver HR processes in-country to ensure the best employee and manager experience
- Contribute to the broader HR agenda around innovation and being the best for our clients by understanding and delivering on HR global strategy
- Responsible for leading the country HR team where there is one, and where COEs are present provide management and/or in partnership with COE's; Support HR and projects as required (legal vehicle set up, migrations, org changes, system changes including liaising with local legal union regulators and boards)
- Ensure partnership across all HR functions and key stakeholders to deliver local manager and employee experience (e.g. HRSS, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Public Affairs, etc.)
- Accountable for ensuring execution and delivery of employee life cycle activities (e.g. compensation, benefits, mobility, resourcing, L&D, diversity, talent etc.) and generalist services (through in-country or remote resources)
- Manage end to end relationships with HR vendors to ensure compliance with company policies and practices, including onboarding new vendors, renewing contracts, meeting all information technology and compliance requirements, as well as provide oversight over service levels, regulatory requirements and billing rates.
- Responsible for ensuring any HR or HRSS operational or payroll issues, including compensation impacting, are communicated to the CCO and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. regulators, audit). Partner as appropriate with HRSS in-country and Regional Head to ensure necessary corrective actions are in place.
Skills & Competencies:
- Fluency in English, ideally Dutch Speaker also excellent interpersonal, communication, diplomacy, analytical and influencing skills
- Project management and delivery within agreed timescales, collegial, direct communicator; comfortable working in a regional environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships as a trusted partner, working remotely with other teams and as part of a senior management team.
- Strong influencing skills at all levels of the organization, and ability to work in a complex matrix environment.
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change. Able to work in a complex environment with changing priorities.
- Process improvement' mindset to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered.
- Resilient under pressure and self-motivated in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Team player and proactive attitude and main focus on clients within internal guidelines.
- Ability and willingness to "roll up sleeves" as well as being strategic.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.