£90000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent benefits
6 months ago
As part of the global payroll leadership team this role will contribute to the ongoing develpoment of the global payroll strategy, governance and control framework.
- This role will take responsibilty for all the countries in the region, for implementation and adherence to the global payroll strategy. This will include Governance & Reporting Standards, Risk & Control Framework and Key Perfomance and Risk Indicators.
- Indirect management of all Country Heads of Payroll across the region and liason with key stakeholders.
- Push major intiatives within the business and the payroll function.
- Work closely with the HR function, to deliver multiple payroll projects.
- Detailed operational knowledge of payroll.
- Experience of managing an international team.
- Extensive experience of delivering major international intiatives.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Vendor management experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.