Hong Kong, Hong Kong
about 1 year ago
A Regional HR Business Partner opportunity has become available at one of the leading Asset Management Firms. The HRBP would be working as a part of the global team, supporting the region with the Head of HR. This role would cover all rounded HR space across recruitment, rewards, talent management, and other assigned projects. Stable and collaborative working environment, they are looking to bring onboard suitable candidate who is seeking a stable move with a diverse and all rounded position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of HR requirements for Hong Kong and Japan office
- Partner with Global COE teams to ensure the delivery on HR Operations and Rewards space
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to provide effective recruitment advice
- Build market understanding and establish talent pool to ensure a quality recruitment process
- Support the internship process across the region
- Work with global benefit team on rewards and internal job benchmarking, also responsible for regional annual benefit review
- Work with global talent team on talent development and annual performance process
- Contribute to global projects and initiatives
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 4 years' of HR experience as HR Business Partner/ Recruitment within Financial Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to gain the respect of stakeholders & managers and influence them effectively
- Proficiency in verbal and written English. Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
- Credible and professional
What's on offer
Our client is well known for their stable and professional working environment. This is a great opportunity for Business Partners/ Recruiters who are looking to further develop their HR skills in a broader role. You will be working very closely with Global HR team to support Regional employees.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.