Central and Western District, Hong Kong
HK$45000 - HK$55000 per month + negotiable
11 months ago
Our client is a Global Professional Services company, specializing in business consultancy and market data. They are actively seeking a HR Manager to overlook the Asia Pacific Region, based in Hong Kong. You will be acting as a Business Partner to Business Heads while managing full employee life cycle and providing HR operational support to the Region.
Reporting directly into the Regional Head of HR while supported by Centre of Excellence from the Headquarter. You will be working with an energetic and passionate team, supporting the Region on all rounded HR needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR inquires and coordinate across Centre of Excellence
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business Heads and Managers to provide effective advices
- Report directly into the Head of HR and assist in implementing projects and initiatives
- Manage the full employee life cycle including locating the suitable talent, onboarding, offboarding, talent development, and other programmes.
- Manage the implementation of new initiatives and projects on global practices and staff engagement matters
- Build market understanding and establish HR tools to ensure a quality practice that aligns with the market and global strategies
- Responsible for other assigned projects and responsibilities
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 7 years of HR Generalist/ Business Partnering experience - with hands-on experience in talent development, recruitment, C&B benchmarking, ER, etc.
- Experience within professional/ consultancy/ financial industry would be an advantage
- Regional exposure in recent/ previous employments
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- Comes across cheerful, bubbly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English - international exposure would be highly preferred. Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on offer
A diverse regional manager role with broad coverage over the HR space. Our client is known as a market leader globally, they have a great working environment, provide decent platform and internal opportunities.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.