- Regional HR Operations Manager
- Leading Global Consultancy
- Salary: Competitive (up to SGD 144k + Bonus)
- Location: Singapore
Our client is a global leader within the professional services space offering a range of services to customers. They are on the lookout for a competent Regional HR Operations Manager (S$144k). This person will thrive in a fast-paced customer centric business and enjoy managing a busy team of around 15 across; global mobility, compliance, travel booking, ensuring cost and KPIs are met, vendor management and acting as a point of contact for critical escalations that may arise.
This person will have a range responsibilities for managing the logistics and operations activities and will enjoy managing projects. Further, you will provide support/advise to in-country contractors. This position is within the heart of the company and acts as a conduit between linking cross-functional activities between front-mid and back office.
- Global mobility and immigrations / tax knowledge across multiple locations as may be required by each project
- Strong project manager
- Ensure compliance requirements are adhered to
- Motivate and monitor the operations team to meet targets and productivity expectations
- Ability to influence, persuade and lead from the front by providing visibility and direction to the workforce ability to manage time and priorities.
- Provide strong leadership for the team, manage costs and budgets.
- Continual improvement of current operational process for effectiveness and efficiency
- Continual sourcing of vendors and management of vendors and their service level
- Implementation and feedback of new systems roll-out
- Assist Sales and Commercials team (bid preparation, meetings with clients, etc.) on the acquisition of new projects and ensure the smooth delivery of the project requirements
- Able to act calmly in escalated situations and resolve issues quickly
- Ability to manage budgets and data / reporting
This is a high profile role within the organisation and an exciting opportunity to join an international and successful firm that is all about deep relationship building, whether this is on a local or global basis. The successful candidate will be resilient, confident and a 'quick-thinker' able to work at pace and enjoy managing the day to day operations of a high performing team.
This is a client centric business, so they would love someone from a services industry who really gets the focus on the customer at the heart of every interaction.
We have met with the client and seen their fantastic offices and learnt about their unique and 'personal' culture.
- To be considered for this role you will ideally have had professional services experience services / shared services industry
- Very organised and enjoys managing projects
- Clear confident communicator
- Experience in forging strong relationship at all levels is strongly desirable
- The successful incumbent will come with great maturity in their approach and ways of working
- Ability to read and write in Chinese
Benefits: Work in an open down to earth culture, fantastic offices, 13th month + bonus, fully stocked pantry, CBD location
Location: Singapore with frequent travel across Asia
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market;
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.