The Regional HR Operations Manager is the owner of all HR operational matters in Europe ranging from recruitment, onboarding, personnel data, exits, relocations, managing employees' benefits, filing of documentation and providing general support to the global HR BP's and CoE's. In addition, the Regional HR Operations Manager is responsible for process improvement in all areas of HR Operations in Europe.
Provides HR Generalist support to all offices in Europe
- General HR enquiries.
- Employment law related issues.
- Hiring to Firing matters.
- Policy interpretation to management and staff.
- Support to the HR Business Partners and Heads of Centers of Expertise.
- Ensuring HR Operations processes are being followed so that our sources of information can be trusted by the business.
- Responsible for relationships and processes with and around several internal and external stakeholders/external vendors e.g. Occupational Health Company, (recruitment) agencies, applicants.
- Actively advises and coordinates recruitment activities for all European locations, including selection and assessment processes (job posting/external sites etc.).
- Participate in employee screening, selection, and interview processes where required.
- Company car benefit.
- Sick leave monitoring.
- Process Improvement - identifying ways to simplify our HR processes & improve the HR Operations service.
- Setting objectives for the European HR team and tracking progress.
- Design and implement company policies.
- Act as a consultant to Managers and staff regarding policies and procedures.
- Bachelor/Master in Human Resource management or similar.
- 5 - 10 years progressive experience in Human Resources. Experience from a similar role is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish trusting and effective working relationships at all levels of an organization, employees and managers.
- Experience working in a dynamic, global organization.
- HR Administrative experience in a large multi-national company preferred.
- Eye for detail and a problem solving mindset.
- Thorough process improvement experience.
- Proactive, and takes ownership..
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Process orientation combined with an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Skilled at working effectively in a multi-cultural, global organization.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written is required.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.