about 2 months ago
A leading global law firm with a fantastic reputation is looking for a Regional Practice Manager (APAC) to partner with the leadership team (ie Partners) of key practice areas across the region based our of either the Singapore or Hong Kong office. The position is a Director level hire.
As a Practice Manager, you will work with the Partners and Regional Leadership team essentially as a Business Manager / COO across the Region, working with each of the Regional offices, with responsibility for overseeing:
- Development, implementation and review of the business strategy & alignment across the region as well as globally working with the Partners, BD, Comms, Finance, HR & KM.
- The facilitation and management of effective promotion & partner appraisal processes, succession planning and recruitment within the practice areas day-to-day.
- Practice area financial performance, budgets, resource management, headcount and utilisation.
- Operations and practice management of the respective client groups.
- The organisation & comms behind key practice & Partner meetings.
- Project management of key initiatives / projects across the Region.
- Manage a Practice Specialist to support with the day-to-day support of the Practice areas.
You will be an accomplished Regional or Global Practice / Business Manager (Director level preferred) ideally operating in another global law firm or professional services organisation where you have worked directly with Partners to support key practice areas. You may also have operated within BD, Consulting or Finance within a professional services organisation, operating as part of the leadership team. You must have excellent written & interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder management, while being able to navigate complex regional structures, while being discreet & thorough in approach.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.