Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$160000 per annum + Super + Bonus
about 2 months ago
About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a privately owned global services firm to hire their Regional Recruitment Manager. Based in Sydney, this role manages a team and working closely with the Regional General Manager and HR Director.
About the Role
This role is responsible for leading the Recruitment function across Australia and the Pacific Islands. With a team of 7 you will be responsible for ensuring effective processes are in place for attraction and workforce planning. As a strategic business partner you will work closely with business leaders to understand and support business needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement robust processes ensuring multi-channel proactive sourcing
- Effectively utilise a range of mediums to promote the brand and attract talent
- Support volume recruitment campaigns and activities
- Communicate, coach and support hiring managers to optimise recruitment tools and processes.
- Develop insights through data and reporting, highlighting trends and recommendations for change
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a experienced Recruitment Manager with proven experience managing a team. Experience in a regulated or high compliance environment is highly beneficial. This role would suit someone comfortable in an environment that is fast paced, fluid, and requires you to be hands-on and strategic.
This role is paying $160,000 + Super + Bonus. The working pattern is 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/209697
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.