A leading national professional services organisation is looking for a remuneration and reward analyst to join their team. You will be part of a close-knit team and will work closely with the wider HR team.
Your role will involve providing analytical and remuneration/performance support to the wider business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the annual remuneration review
- Providing reports and support around the review process
- Research & analysis of market data
- Working closely with the HR team & involved in HR projects
- Ability to interpret awards, where applicable
- Benchmarking & job evaluations
- Remuneration review training for the HR team and line managers
- Designing communication materials and reporting as necessary
- Previous experience in a rewards position
- Good working knowledge of HRIS, ideally with Pivot/Workday
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills
- The ability to work autonomously & in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
Salary dependant on experience
please contact Charlotte Grimmett for more information on 0292369090 or email me a copy of your resume to email@example.com
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.