Is renewable energy important to you? Great, because we are working with a company who lives and breathes clean energy. Supporting up to 1000 employees, this newly created role works closely with the HR team and reports to the Head of Performance and Reward.
About the Role
The key focus of the role is delivering the annual performance and renumeration review cycle along with maintaining the integrity of data and reporting. Key responsibilities include:
- Work in collaboration with HR and the Head of Performance & Reward in the planning and preparation for the performance and review cycle events
- Submission of remuneration and benefits data for external benchmarking
- Ongoing management of remuneration data
- Preparation of data for payroll relating to pay changes and incentive payments
- Providing remuneration recommendations for recruitment and internal moves.
- Maintain and improve the people metrics dashboard
- Ensuring best practice and continuous improvement for remuneration and performance planning
- Actively assist with managing risk and data gaps
- Assist the HR team with regular data integrity checks
The ideal candidate will have exposure to HR and/or Remuneration and enjoy working with data. You are a ‘numbers person’ with the ability to research, source and interpret data. If you have 1-2 years experience in HR or a related field please do contact me for more information or apply using the link.
This role is paying $110,000 – $120,000 + Super + Bonus and 25% discount on energy bills which seems like the best perk at the moment! Hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office. This role could also be based in Canberra or Melbourne. Also open to full-time, part-time or contract.
The reference for this role is PR/224442.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.