City of London, London
Up to £45000 per annum
28 days ago
We are currently sourcing for a fantastic Resource Analyst to join on of our most prestigious and sought after financial services clients.
The primary responsibility for this role is to consistently process and review the department's requests to hire staff and manage their agency and contractor workers, for their Tech division.
You will be responsible for consistently building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and be able to consolidate, analyse and present headcount reports.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Processing and reviewing the department's requests to hire staff
- Managing any contractor extensions or terminations, consistently keeping aware of forecasting and budgets and making changes / communicating where necessary
- Creating and publishing headcount reports that provide key data to internal stakeholders across the business
- Managing the invoicing process and cross referencing with budgets
- Ad hoc support to the wider recruitment team during holiday absence
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working in either the financial or professional services industry and have been working in a recruitment or resource management focused, analytical role. Experience working within technology will be highly desirable.
You will extremely confident in navigating systems and Excel, analysing data and presenting to all level stakeholder in a clear and comprehensive manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to be given a great deal of responsibility from day one and to work in an incredibly business facing role.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.