City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
We are currently busy with a number of Resource Manager roles and are delighted to be partnering with an international law firm who are looking to hire an Assistant Resource Manager into their recently established resourcing structure. The firm are already reaping the rewards of people allocation across a number of practice areas and this person would initially be joining one of their busiest populations - a population that is thriving despite the challenges a lot of firms are currently facing.
Please note: this is not a recruitment role, this is a resourcing/staffing/work allocation role.
This person will be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering resourcing requests in an efficient and timely manner;
- Using the firm's forecasting tool to explore trends and generate insights;
- Establishing and maintaining excellent internal relationships, across a range of seniorities including Partners;
- Working closely with other areas of the business and proactively seeking opportunities to promote resourcing within the firm.
As Assistant Resource Manager, you will be joining an existing team of two Resource Managers who are eager to build this function and take the firm on an exciting journey. There are natural prospects within the team and a chance to make this role your own, given it is a newly created position.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Resource allocation experience, within a professional services environment;
- Evidence of juggling a variety of priorities and stakeholders;
- An ability to show resilience.
As Assistant Resource Manager, you will be allocating existing lawyers onto projects, not recruiting external individuals into the firm. Please do not apply if your experience is limited to recruitment. Unfortunately your profile will be automatically rejected if you have no internal staffing/resource allocation experience on your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.