Resource Manager – Legal
Frazer Jones is partnering with a highly regarded law firm to find a Resource Manager on a permanent basis for their London office.
In this new role, you will be an essential part of the respected (and growing) resourcing team and will engage widely with partners and fee earners across the business ensuring a co-ordinated approach to product team resourcing. You will join a growing, high performing team and will be responsible for the delivery of resourcing activities across your product group with the aim of driving forward the strategic project objectives.
About the role:
- Responsible for resourcing activities for your business group, speaking to stakeholders at all levels and efficiently finding resourcing solutions
- Review existing team allocations to ensure that there are deeper benches to deliver client activities
- Offer different options or challenge resourcing choices when fee earners request to work with their ‘usual’ team
- Ensure fee earners are engaged with the inhouse work allocation technology
- Balancing workloads by reviewing and identifying fee earners for cross team projects
- Leading on projects to champion work allocation across the firm. Presenting to senior teams, promoting the benefits and showcasing successes already seen in other parts of the business.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members, although at this stage you will not have line management responsibilities
- Previous resourcing experience in a similar business, within legal or professional services
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience of conflict resolution, with the ability to manage complex tensions between numerous parties
- Natural ability to liaise, influence, challenge and effectively build relationships at all levels and be credible with senior stakeholders
- A keen interest in developing deeper industry-specific expertise
- Looking for the next step in your career and eager to join an effective and successful team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.