I am working with an international professional services firm who are currently hiring within their Resourcing team. Please note: this is a staffing/resourcing role, not a recruitment role.
As the Resourcing Manager, you will ensure that resources of suitable skills and calibre are available for projects and consider skills enhancement associated with resources. You will be a trusted advisor who provides and balanced and pragmatic advice around manpower planning and resource management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the manpower and resourcing plan by having a deep understand of growth plans and headcount required
- Ensure maximum utilisation, development and fair allocation of work
- Negotiate with senior stakeholder to deliver resourcing and strategic requirements
- Manage the team by optimising headcount, manage/oversee joiners, leavers and secondment, increase utilisation and being aware of the impact on employee engagement
- Work closely with resourcing counterparts across the system to ensure cases are staffed appropriately across all levels
- Identifying project needs and employee performance/development areas
- Maintaining the centralised resourcing system and ensuring best practise regarding reporting and inputting data
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of the staffing/resourcing/work allocation process. This should ideally come from another international professional services environment.
You will be working closely with partners so strong stakeholder management and the ability to engage with a range of seniorities is essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.