City of London, London
£17 - £20 per hour
about 2 months ago
I am delighted to be working with one of the UK's most incredible Real Estate firms exclusively on a Resourcing position for an initial 6 month temporary assignment, due to busy workload.
This role is to business partner with their Talent team and focus on resourcing new talent, partnering with stakeholders and managing high volume recruitment.
The ideal candidate must be immediately available or on a short notice period with experience working on an in-house capacity.
- Sourcing Suitable qualified candidates
- Submitting to a number of different portals
- Registering candidates, organising interviews
- Partnering with stakeholders and taking job briefings
- Writing specific, detailed job descriptions
- Pipelining a range of different candidates according to my clients upcoming projects for 2021.
- Screening, evaluating and prepping the candidate in depth before sending them on shortlists to clients.
- Using Boolean search techniques to find the best candidates in the market via LinkedIn, Broadbean as well as our own candidate database
- Editing and creating job adverts as well as posting then on our website and job boards
- Networking through our candidate database, job boards and social media such as LinkedIn
- Experience sourcing candidates within a corporate environment
- Experience working in an in-house capacity
- Someone diligent, hard-working and passionate about recruitment
- Must be used to high volumes and working in a fast-paced environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.