£21000 - £26000 per annum
5 months ago
Frazer Jones are working alongside a fast-growing Tech company to find a Resourcing Administrator/Project coordinator to join their people-centric and innovative team. You will be supporting the Head of Delivery and therefore will be responsible for scheduling all resources on project, managing contractor requirements, liaising with recruitment agencies and ensuring a smooth onboarding process for the contractors.
This is a new role for the company and will sit within the People team. This role is not just an administrative one and you will need to have the authority and gravitas to support resourcing decisions on all projects working directly with people at all levels of seniority within the company.
Duties will include:
- Producing weekly utilisation reports and forecasts
- Keeping team members up-to-date on projects and
- Check ins with team members with a focus on well-being and overall happiness
- Attending weekly resource meetings
- Updating their resourcing management software
- Liaising with regional heads and the People team on recruitment requirements
- Ensuring high quality data is maintained at all times
- Scheduling interviews and supporting with all other administrative tasks that are required to deliver an end to end resourcing service
Ideally you will have:
- A strong administrative background.
- Attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to interact face to face and virtually with candidates and hiring managers.
- The understanding of how to handle, resolve and escalate enquiries and pass on information quickly and effectively.
This is an entirely new role and your energy and motivation will help to form and develop it. This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing company within a sector that is really taking off! This is the perfect opportunity to take on more responsibility in a role that combines administration with project coordination and where you will have the chance to learn and share new skills in a collaborative environment where everybody takes pride in their work and you are rewarded for your efforts.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are able to prioritise your tasks and work effectively to tight deadlines, then get in touch today!
This role will start remotely with the view to returning to their offices in London and Surrey.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.