£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones are working in partnership with a prestigious professional services corporation in their search for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor. This role will require a strong understanding of the entire Early Careers recruitment cycle, as this person will be responsible for managing pipelines and sourcing strategies for new graduate intakes.
This is an amazing opportunity to take full ownership of a recruitment process and attract the most promising candidates to one of the country's most dynamic firms. My client would be interested in a candidate coming from a coordinator level within Graduate Recruitment looking for that next step up into an advisory level role. There is potential for considering someone from traditional recruitment with a keen interest in Early Careers going forwards.
As a Graduate Recruitment Advisor your role will involve:
- Coordinating the apprenticeship and graduate recruitment programs
- Collaborating with the Early Careers Lead on all Early Careers adjacent initiatives and projects
- Fine-tuning the graduate talent pipeline, ensuring only the best candidates are attracted
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders in the firm's different practice areas
- Communicating with top universities and representing the firm as its brand ambassador
- Monitoring the firm's selection criteria, keeping it in line with best practice and D&I initiatives, becoming an ambassador for Diversity within the company's outreach programmes
- Providing constructive feedback to candidates and recruitment agencies
- Actively championing social media outreach and the firms presence on careers portals
Key skills and experience:
- Preferably degree educated
- Full recruitment cycle experience is preferred, whether in house or agency-based
- Previous experience within the graduate recruitment market would be helpful, with ideally exposure to at least one full annual cycle
- Experience with direct candidate sourcing is desirable
- Impeccable organisation and time-management skills
- Innovation and a willingness to challenge existing processes
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to juggle priorities and manage high volumes of work
- An interest in Diversity and Inclusion and it's role within Talent Acquisition
- High degree of Microsoft Office literacy
If this opportunity seems of interest, do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com .
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.