AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum
about 1 month ago
About the Organisation
I am currently partnering with a globally recognised professional services firm who have an exciting requirement for a Resource & Operations Manager to join one of their newest and fastest growing business divisions. You will be an integral part of a high-performing and dynamic team, driving performance and excellence in service delivery.
About the Role
Based in Brisbane you will report to the Senior Operations Manager and will have responsibility for the end-to-end operations of resource management including, identifying teams for engagements, allocating work, people management and reporting. You will also play a key role in implementing strategy and a range of project work.
- Identify opportunities to promote and implement the optimal delivery model across all projects and divisions.
- Drive operational efficiency ensuring projects are delivered in an efficient manner: optimising the allocation of work and deployment of staff.
- Ensure effective allocation of work, dependent upon an individual's experience/skillset/ capacity and considers employee engagement.
- Understanding an individual's career development and supporting access to opportunities in order to support personal development.
- Excellent communication with all teams and to be accessible.
- Conduct work allocation in a way that will ensure best practise.
- Set up new project teams as required for future projects.
- Process improvement.
- Resource forecasting.
- Manage overtime, time in lieu and holiday approvals process.
- Implement quality control processes.
- Support on the team's recruitment and resourcing strategy, workstream planning.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and leadership team.
- Produce accurate and commercially focused Management Information (MI) to track KPIs and identify trends.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have previous experience managing resources. This could be either high volume project-based resource allocation or in a rostering capacity. You must be comfortable multitasking several projects at one time and enjoy engaging and building relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
You will also enjoy process improvement and come up with innovative solutions to support requirements. You will be a developer of people and enjoy getting the best out of others, and to implement a high-performance culture.
This role is paying c.$120,000 inclusive of super.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/201785
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.