- Resourcing & Relationship, Director (Banking)
- FTSE 100 Global Bank
- Salary: Competitive (S$160 - S$200k + Bonus)
- Location: Singapore
- Exclusive Search
We are delighted to be engaged exclusively to support a Relationship & Resourcing Manager hire for a global FTSE 100 Global Bank with a sizeable base and regional headquarter in Singapore. This is a perfect opportunity for a relationship manager from within an RPO or, a Strategic Talent Acquisition Manager with credible business stakeholder management experience. This role will act as a trusted advisor and liaison point for senior stakeholders across Singapore and their regional business for any critical hires. This is the most senior Resourcing and Relationship role within the Singapore office.
Responsibility; This role is strategic and relationship driven - without 'hands-on' operational execution of recruitment as any hiring needs will be executed through the Recruitment teams;
- To create and own a resourcing strategy & delivery for Singapore - in line with global strategy
- Manage a small team of locally based HR Recruitment Operations
- Work in close partnership with senior stakeholders across the business locally and globally to understand demand and create appropriate plans
- Responsible for excellence in service delivery for internal clients and the candidate experience
- Execute appropriate branding strategies
- Identify optimal channels for hires
- Act as a conduit between the business and the recruitment teams for critical hires and requirements
- Providing the business with market intelligence
- Drive strategic/tactical workforce planning to ensure talent needs are delivered effectively
- Ensure smooth service delivery and be the escalation point for any service delivery failures
- Partner with stakeholders to resolve any operational challenges
- Utilise effective metrics and data/reporting to monitor efficiency and effectiveness across the function and identify opportunities for improvement in service delivery
- 12+ years' experience, either in-house or RPO
- Preference for candidates from the banking/finance industry
- Understands risk & governance demands of hiring for the finance industry and regulatory frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence directly/indirectly
- Process driven and solutions oriented with strong client focus
What's it like to work there?
This business is truly exciting and can provide highly rewarding career opportunities for further growth and development in the organisation. A highly visible role, partnering with both the business and HR stakeholders across the organisation.
This is a fast-paced, global matrix firm. The business is very collaborative and network driven. They embrace change and innovation and welcome new technology. They use agile working methods and make data-driven decisions.
A unique opportunity to enhance your career at the heart of a successful and expanding business and make an impact. Generous bonus, flexible working style.
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered for the role.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.