Resourcing Business Partner
Our client is a truly global financial services business, looking to appoint an experienced recruitment professional to assist them through a positive period of growth.
This role will look to devise and implement a successful recruitment strategy, having ownership of recruitment at a variety of levels.
- Working closely with hiring managers, you will devise and deliver the talent attraction and recruitment strategies across all business areas
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders up to Director level
- Develop a strong pipeline of talent for future roles and ensure buy in and communication is continued
- Lead the efficient usage and active and timely management of the Applicant Tracking System, pulling and interpreting relevant MI reports as appropriate
- Lead on project work on an ad-hoc basis
For the successful candidate, the following experience is essential:
- The successful applicant will be a competent and credible recruiter with a track record of making an impact through implementing successful direct recruitment strategies
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Previous experience in managing recruitment agencies
- Experience of MI reporting and analysis of recruitment metrics
- Global Mind-set and cultural awareness, ability to work easily with individuals/teams around the world would be useful
- Previous experience in a stand-alone role with a natural ability to work autonomously and as part of a bigger HR team
- Strong experience with direct recruitment methodologies
- Degree qualified or equivalent
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.