Joining the dedicated Resourcing team of this innovative and engaged consultancy, you will support across staffing coordination and the management of their pool of Associates. This role has arisen due to the continued growth of the business as a whole and as such they are keen to grow their support functions.
In this role you will:
- Provide staffing coordination for assigned Business Units (BUs)
- Manage relationships with the leadership teams in your assigned BUs
- Collect and manage data, providing ongoing reporting and MI
- Maintain regular contact with the Associates to ensure up to date and accurate information is provided to the business on their capabilities and availabilities
- Manage and arrange interviews and calls with Associates as required
- Assist with compliance of Associates
Attributes you'll have:
- Ideally, you'll have worked in a big4 environment providing resourcing support to a large team. If not big4, you'll have worked within a consultancy or professional services organisation where you will have had experience of staffing coordination and associate management.
- You will be confident in speaking with and managing senior stakeholders
- Be knowledgeable about the engagement and attraction of contractors
- A great work ethic and be happy to work in a fluid environment
This is a great organisation that is growing in a sustainable way. You'll be working in a non-hierarchical environment with great development opportunities for your career and personally.
For more information on this role, please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.