I am looking for a Resourcing Manager for a professional services business, based in Birmingham.
The role offers hybrid working – 2/3 days a week in the office or at home.
The business concerned are nationally recognised, and a sector specialist in their field. This role is a senior and valued member of the HR team, and as such we are looking for someone who can deliver on the following
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a sourcing strategy for the end to end recruitment process for the business
- Develop strong relationships and business partner with stakeholders.
- Use tools such as Linkedin and Piracle to source directly
- Offer market insight and best practice information to the business
- Cement the recruitment brand and EVP of the business in the market
The role is a key part of the organisations strategy moving forwards. There will be two reports, so experience of people management is a bonus. It really is an excellent opportunity to lead on resourcing
In terms of the desired experience – the Head of HR is keen to look at both people already in a similiar role wanting more autonomy, or those stepping up to a role like this for the first time.
You can apply below, please include a CV and details of your location.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.