£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
I am currently partnering with one of the UKs leading providers of graduate and school leaver recruitment services. My client is looking for a Resourcing Partner to join their team on a 4 month Fixed Term Contract, with the potential for the position to become permanent. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced business who work alongside some of the UKs biggest businesses.
Your key responsibilities:
- managing and processing all pipelines as efficiently and effectively as possible
- management of all candidate queries via phone, email and social media (where appropriate)
- facilitation of regular status updates to all candidates in the pipeline
- management and tracking of referrals
- management and facilitation of all reasonable adjustments where required
Marketing and events
- delivery of marketing strategy - job postings, marketing calls to departments, societies, schools
- event booking, logistics management and delivery
- candidate sourcing
- interview and assessment centre booking, candidate invitations and logistics
- candidate travel booking and expense management
- candidate briefing calls
- assessment centre pack preparation and delivery
- delivery of candidate feedback calls and campaign evaluation
This position is based in Central London and will initially be a 4 month Fixed Term Contract but this has the potential to transition into a permanent role.
This opportunity is paying between £30,000 - £35,000 (pro rata).
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.