Reward Advisor – Pensions Specialist
Frazer Jones are working with one of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms to find them a Senior Advisor for their Pensions & Benefits team. This is a permanent role working hybrid (2 days per week in the office) based in their stunning City offices
You will be working alongside the wider Reward team supporting the Senior Manager with the benefiits side, but leading on UK Pensions piece yourself.
They are looking for someone with extensive UK Pensions experience, gained inhouse, but are completely open on sector. Ideal candidates will have held the role of secretary to the trustees of one or more pension schemes, and be confident acting as the point of contact for the board.
Key duties will include;
- Executing their UK pension scheme ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Supporting the pension Trustees as to ensure that they can operate effectively and compliantly.
- Arrange quarterly Trustee meetings (draft the agenda, organise the meeting packs. Maintain the conflicts of interest register, draft reports to the board, etc.).
- Creating an employee communication plan and delivering against that plan to improve engagement.
- Lead on pension projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes including auto re-enrolment, investment reviews, provider reviews and compliance with new statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the delivery and management of UK employee benefits programmes.
- Manage third-party suppliers to ensure that service standards are met and within budget.
- Managing and delivering projects as required to support delivery of the HR strategy.
What they are looking for is an experienced Pensions & Benefits Advisor with strong analytical ability and advanced Excel. Experience with SuccessFactors is essential. But they will consider candidates who have only worked on the Pension side and are looking to expand their knowledge base and experience into broader benefits.
If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.