Frazer Jones are working with an internationally renowned professional services organisation to find them a Reward Analyst to join. They have a dynamic and inclusive London office in a stunning building right by Fenchurch Street Station, but this role will be hybrid working.
As a Reward Analyst, you’ll be part of the global total reward team and report directly to the Head of Reward. The role is a busy and varied one, with huge amounts of internal stakeholder contact and a lot of autonomy. It will be focussing on global compensation, but an understanding of total reward and how it all fits together in an effective reward strategy is strongly desired.
You will be involved in strategy and execution of compensation to ensure the business has effective compensation practices, as well as continually look for ways to improve existing reward processes and increase automation of these processes.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring, analysing, and providing strategic reward advice on all compensation issues, including market trends, compensation structures, compensation assessments in all business areas, benchmarking, and talent acquisition. Duties will include:
- Review job matching in conjunction with different business areas, analyse salary surveys and help to create structure for the internal reward framework.
- Provide Reward advice to key stakeholder, particularly in relation to the Reward planning cycle and talent acquisition.
- Working closely with Payroll to ensure data alignment between HR and payroll data.
- Creation of salary review and bonus recommendations spreadsheets.
- Creation of management reports for stakeholders across all offices.
- Bonus Plan modelling for multiple schemes across multiple global jurisdictions.
- Administration of the deferred cash plans.
- Provide data and analysis for best practice/future legislation reviews such as gender pay gap reporting.
- Continually look for ways to improve existing reward processes and increase automation of these processes.
- Work closely with the HR and IT teams to improve the Reward functionality of the HRIS.
- Provide ad hoc benchmarking for existing and new roles across the business.
To be considered for this role you must have solid experience as a Reward Analyst, ideally working within a complex global organisation. You should have an analytical and continuous improvement mindset, with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing environment. Being adaptable is key along with strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills. You should have a strong understanding of sophisticated compensation practices within different jurisdictions.
The role is offering a competitive salary plus bonus and the opportunity to work in a complex global role at a world-renowned business with scope to develop and grow.
If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.