Frazer Jones are working with a global media and entertainment company to find them an ambitious and dynamic Reward Analyst to join their growing London team. The role is hybrid working (2 days per week in the office) at their stunning central London offices.
As a Reward Analyst, you’ll be part of the global total reward team, and report directly to the Head of Reward. The role is a busy and varied one, with lots of internal stakeholder contact and autonomy. It will be focussing on global compensation and data analysis, but it is important that you have an understanding of total reward and how it all fits together in an effective reward.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring, analysing, and providing strategic reward advice on all compensation issues, including market trends, compensation structures, compensation assessments in all business areas, benchmarking, and talent acquisition. Duties will include:
- Supporting the Head of Reward with the annual reward cycle including the pay review, bonuses, benchmarking and related data reporting on such areas as pension renewal figures
- Tracking the expiry of incentive plans and other variables
- Managing the Towers Watson salary survey on an annual basis
- Carrying out research on salary benchmarking for roles in the UK and internationally
- Managing the data/reporting requirements, such as headcount, pay gap and year-end demographic data
- Responsible for ensuring their HR system is up-to-date and accurate
- Build strong working relationships with data providers, consultants and other suppliers
- Take responsibility for the administration of their
To be considered for this role you must have solid experience as a Reward Analyst, ideally working within a complex global organisation. You should have an analytical and continuous improvement mindset, with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing environment. Being adaptable is key along with strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills. You should have a strong understanding of sophisticated compensation practices within different jurisdictions.
The role is offering a competitive salary plus generous bonus and the opportunity to work for an exciting leader withing the media and entertainment sector, with plenty of scope to develop and grow.
If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.