We have a new opportunity available as a Reward Analyst in East Sussex, to join the HR team within their UK headquarters. The position would suit a reward professional who is analytical, numerate and self-motivated.
The core of the role is to provide analysis in order to support the delivery of all aspects of remuneration, including benchmarking, job evaluation, pay and bonus annual review, share scheme awards, benefits, remuneration regulation and executive remuneration.
- Provide analysis to support the reward and HR function, and deliver relevant, commercial and effective solutions
- Support annual pay and bonus cycle, completing salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis/ data research
- Provide analytical support to reward initiatives
- Provide compensation market data research for internal and external benchmarking activities
- Prepare material to support engagement with senior management on reward topics
- Understanding and experience of the reward agenda including salary, bonus and benefits
- Working within a reward or HR team
- Delivering projects in a HR environment
- Analytical support
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel
- Ideally managing/ analysing data using the Workday platform
If you possess the above skills and experience and are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your most updated CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.