£42000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
4 months ago
Frazer Jones is now partnering with one of the world's leading law firms to source a Reward and Benefits Adviser to join their team on a 12 month FTC basis.
You will be joining a growing HR Team to support the Reward and Benefits Manager in the delivery of regional reward and benefits strategies
As a Reward and Benefits Adviser, you will support salary and bonus review and other operational processes as well as reward related projects.
This is a unique opportunity for a HR, Reward or Benefits Advisor to gain wide exposure to Reward globally and work with experienced Reward Managers.
Duties will include:
- Support the annual benefits renewal processes including changes to cover and agreement on rates.
- Lead on the UK benefits platform design and delivery to ensure this is fit for purpose.
- Manage international benefits including health insurance and life assurance.
- Perform day-to-day compensation-related operations, including provision of compensation benchmarking, analysis and documentation of market data to support on-going benchmarking requested by the business
- Support the Reward Analyst with the preparation of salary survey submissions.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience with HR Systems, data manipulation skills and a strong knowledge of Excel.
A very competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum with excellent benefits and hybrid working in return.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.